The Financial Lines team is composed of highly experienced underwriters, recognized experts in their fields, located in Paris, London, New York & Sydney. In today’s evolving litigious environment our solutions are designed to meet the unique exposure of professional service providers.
- Law Firms (AmLaw 100/200, Risk Retention Groups)
- Architects, Engineers and Contractors. Project PI offered to existing and well-known clients.
- Auditors & Accountants (Big 4 and Second Tier)
- Management & Strategy Consultants
- Surveyors & Property Consultants
- Testing, Inspection & Certification Companies)
- Technology Service & Consulting Companies
- Software & Hardware Manufacturers
- Communication & Network Service Providers
Daniel Carreras is currently the Global Line Head for Casualty and Financial Lines at SCOR Specialty Insurance. He has 30+ years of insurance, reinsurance and insurance brokerage experience always focused on Financial Lines and complex areas of Casualty. He has worked for some of the largest insurance and reinsurance companies overseeing all worldwide aspects of underwriting and strategic direction in these areas of risk. He has worked in all the major insurance/reinsurance markets in the United States, United Kingdom and Switzerland. Mr. Carreras holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Finance from San Diego State University and has completed some executive training classes at the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University.